Last Updated and Effective: April 17, 2019
As a user of the Site, we may collect certain information about you, including your Internet address. This information is logged to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site in order to improve the quality of the Site and of the Products and Services. We may also track and analyze non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users, use such information internal for purposes of the Death Valley Conservancy, and provide such information to agents or contractors of the Death Valley Conservancy to provide services for us. The Death Valley Conservancy does not sell or rent this statistical information to third parties.
We use Google Analytics on this Site. Our use of Google Analytics helps us understand how visitors interact and use the Site.
- You can opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- You can also control Google advertising that uses certain information by visiting: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- To control advertising from other advertising networks, visit AdChoices at http://optout.aboutads.info/
You can learn more about cookies and how to disable them at the All About Cookies.org website located at www.allaboutcookies.org
Third Party Sites
If at any time you decide that you do not want the Death Valley Conservancy to share your information with other organizations or do not wish to receive information from us, simply send your name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “User Opt Out” in the subject or re line so that we can process your request promptly.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any personally identifiable information we have about you.
- Have us delete any personally identifiable information we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your personally identifiable information.
As non-personally identifiable information cannot be assigned to any one identifiable person, we do not offer access or control over your non-personally identifiable information.
Do Not Track Signals
Our Site does not recognize or respond to Do Not Track Signals and therefore the Do Not Track signal is ignored. Tracking is used by us and our partners to analyze Site usage and performance, and to reduce potential risk and fraud. You can limit tracking by discontinuing all use of the Site.
Learn more about turning on your Do Not Track signal at All About Do Not Track’s website: https://allaboutdnt.com/
Death Valley Conservancy
PO Box 566
Death Valley, CA 92328